An overview of some cryptocurrency services.
The key services that you may consider using include:
- CoinJar – A service to on-ramp AUD into the Cryptosphere:
- You can use the BlueShyft Service to deposit money at a Newsagency into your account.
- CoinJar recently released their own style of Crypto Exchange.
- CoinSpot (referral link) – A Basic Cryptocurrency Broker.
- You can send your crypto into your CoinSpot account to buy/sell other crypto.
- CoinSpot provides a brokerage service to buy & sell a range of crypto
- Binance (referral link) – A Crypto-Exchange:
- You can send your crypto into your Binance account to buy/sell other crypto.
- Binance has a range of trading tools available.
- CryptoBridge is a Decentralised Exchange (DEX) that allows the trading of crypto with a greatly reduced security risk.
- Blox can sync to your Exchange API keys to provide detailed tracking of the state of your portfolio without requiring you to repeatedly sign in.
- Telegram allows users to connect to specific crypto-project discussion groups.
- Telegram allows users to subscribe to specific crypto-project news channels.
- Discord allows users to connect to specific crypto-project discussion rooms, both via text and voice.